Worcester City Council car parks
NB: The Cornmarket car park is not open during Victorian Christmas Fayre.
Pop into Worcester for late night shopping, or a night out. Parking at Worcester City Council car parks is free after 9.00pm and only £1 at selected car parks between 7pm and 9pm. If you’re visiting for the day, all day parking starts from £3.50. Further information can be found on Worcester City Council’s website.
CrownGate parking offer
Park for just £1 all day Sunday and on Bank Holidays, as well as every evening after 5pm (until 9am on the next day) and enjoy Christmas in Worcester without the mad rush. CrownGate Shopping Centre car park is now open 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. For further tariff details and general information, please visit the CrownGate website.
Cathedral Square NCP parking offer
For early Christmas birds, the NCP Cathedral Plaza car park has all day parking for just £3.60 if you arrive between 6.30am – 9.30am for a stay up to 12 hours the same day. For shorter stays between 6.30am – 9.30am a standard tariff is still available. For further details visit the NCP Cathedral website.
Christmas Fayre Park & Ride
First buses will operate the 910 service from County Hall (Boiler House) to Crowngate Bus Station.
Saturday 1 December
- First bus from County Hall leaves at 08:35 then 08:50, 09:05, 09:17 then every 8 to 10 minutes
- Last bus back from Crown Gate Bus Station is 2010 or from Cathedral Square at 20:15.
Sunday 2 December
- First bus from County Hall leaves at 09:45 then up to every 15 minutes
- Last bus back from Crown Gate Bus Station is 17:10 or from Cathedral Square at 17:15.
- £3 for adult return
- Group ticket £7 travelling together (driver and up to 6 passengers in one car)
- £1 for children age 5-16
- Children under 5 travel for free
For more information, please call 01905 765765 or visit www.worcestershire.gov.uk/park&ride
Christmas Fayre map